- Who’s Welcome?
We welcome people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate based on your political viewpoint, race, sex, or religion. This site is provided as a service and encourages the free expression of ideas. However, you may use the Services only if you agree to the following Terms with Wabitz and are not a person barred from accessing such services under the laws of the applicable jurisdiction. Because this is a platform where people can express themselves, you must be at least 18 years old, to use the Services. If you are accepting these Terms on behalf of a company, organization, or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to do so and have the authority to bind such entity to these Terms. In those cases, the words “you” and “your” as used in these Terms shall refer to such entity.
- Our Content Policy
You are responsible for your use of the Services and for any Content you provide, including compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations. You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others. Because we do not moderate content for accuracy, any use or reliance of the content posted on this site is at your own risk. We can not guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, or reliability of any content posted by users through the Services.
You understand that by using the Services, that you may be exposed to content which might be offensive, inaccurate, or otherwise inappropriate. This is the nature of free speech. You can’t have both the right to say what you want and the right to not be offended. That said, we encourage you to be mindful of the opinions of others. However, we do not require that. There are tools in place to block users that you deem inappropriate or that you do not wish to communicate with.
Other social networks have been known to remove content that runs contrary to the narrative they wish to control or mark the content as misleading. We do not do that. We believe everyone is entitled to their opinion. Instead, we stand alone in protecting free speech. We only remove content when it violates the guidelines set forth here.
- Our Content Guidelines
The purpose is of Wabitz is to serve as a place of discussion and expression. We have two primary rules that should guide your behavior on the site.
- Don’t be sketchy.
- Don’t use the service to promote or conduct illegal activity.
Now, what does this mean exactly? Well, in short, it means that we reserve the right to remove content that violates these principles.
What does don’t be sketchy mean?
This essentially means that you should be authentic and honest. Being authentic means that we don’t want people using Wabitz to misrepresent who they are or what they are doing. You should only create accounts that represent you or your business. This creates a better environment for sharing, as people want to be confident that they are communicating with the person that the profile represents.
Being honest means that you should not take actions to artificially change your site statistics, including follower counts, reviews, or profile views. This means that you should not use the site to spam other users. You should refrain from using the Service to promote or conduct questionable activities, such as forex opportunities and MLM schemes. You shouldn’t run unauthorized automated scripts on our site, as these can bog down our server resources and prevent others from having a positive experience on Wabitz.
Don’t use the service to promote or conduct illegal activity.
In order to maintain a safe community, we do not condone or allow the Service to be used for illegal activity of any type. Because our webservers and operations exist across state borders, it’s important to understand that the laws of the State of Florida, the State of Illinois, the State of Delaware, the State of Tennessee, and the United States of America apply. The Service is to be used only for lawful purposes.
Examples of prohibited uses include using the Service to promote or facilitate violence, sexual exploitation, human trafficking, obscenity, hate speech, the sale of prohibited goods and services, or to violate copyright laws.
- Violence: Threats of violence, harassment, and other types of similar behavior are illegal and discourage people from actively engaging in public conversation. As such, we do not tolerate it. Say what you want, but stop short of violating the law. However, we recognize that graphic portrayals of violence can be, and often are, newsworthy. Our concern is not whether the content posted contains violence, but rather if it encourages it.
- Sexual Exploitation: We have zero tolerance for child sexual exploitation. The posting of graphic descriptions of sexual acts involving children for the purposes of sexual gratification or any nude content of a minor will not be condoned.
- Human Trafficking: We do not allow content that could encourage human trafficking. While, we generally allow conversations and photos of an adult nature, the posting of nude images must be consensual and not obscene. Likewise, we do not allow the promotion of commercial sexual services, like prostitution or escort services, because such transactions often involve trafficking, coercion, and non-consensual sexual acts.
- Obscene Material: The site is designed to permit free expression and discussion, however, this does not mean anything goes. To foster a welcoming community, we do not permit the publication of material that is considered obscene. Obscene content is any graphic content that is sexual in nature or intended to be sexually gratifying. Nudity is only allowed when the primary purpose is educational, documentary, scientific, or artistic, and is not gratuitous.
- Hate Speech: Users should refrain from hate speech. Hate speech can be defined as any expression or symbolism intended to promote or incite hatred against a protected group.
- The Sale Prohibited Goods and Services: Being a platform for free speech does not mean that no rules apply. To encourage safety and compliance with common restrictions, we prohibit attempts by individuals to sell prohibited and regulated goods, such as drugs and alcohol, on our platform. Users can however, promote the legal sales of goods and services off of our Services.
- Materials that Violate Copyright: We believe in the individual intellectual property of people and organizations, so the Services cannot be used to violate the copyright or trademark of another organization. So, before you share something, please be sure you have the legal right to do so. We recognize that some exceptions, such as fair use, exist but we may remove content that infringes upon someone’s legally protected rights.
Note: Nothing in these terms shall prohibit people from engaging in active debate or from advocating for the legality of criminal and harmful activities, or to prevent users from drawing attention to harmful or criminal activity that they may witness or experience. We just ask that they do not advocate for harm, including self-harm.
We will never remove content simply because it is offensive, nor will we remove content for being unpopular. However, we reserve the right to remove content that violates these Terms or as the result of a valid legal request or order. We do not otherwise regulate the posting of content, nor do we mark content with disagree with as misleading or false. This is America and you should have the right to speak freely! Big Tech and the media conglomerates should not play a role in determining the truthfulness of your words or censor you for saying something they disagree with.
- Legal Considerations
Content Rights: You retain all rights to any content you submit, post, or share on or through the Services. In addition, you agree to grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, and distribute such content to any media or distribution method. This license authorizes us to make the content you shared available to the world and to other users of the Services, who may do the same. You understand and agree that no compensation will be paid to you for content you share. By sharing content on Wabitz, you represent and warrant that you have, or have obtained, the necessary rights and permissions to do so.
Wabitz Intellectual Property: You understand and agree that the Wabtiz name and Service is protected by Copyright and Trademark laws of the United States and other countries. You must not claim the Wabitz name and logo as your own.
Use of the Service: Wabitz gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software provided to you as part of the Services. This license enables use and enjoy the benefit of the Services provided and can be revoked for violating these Terms.
Account Access: You are responsible for safeguarding your account. You should therefore use a strong password and limit its use by others. Wabitz cannot be held liable for any loss of access or damage resulting from your failure to safeguard your account.
Limitation of Liability: Your access to and use of the Services is at your own risk. You understand that the Services are provided on as “As Is” and “As Available” basis. Wabitz cannot be held liable for any damages, loss of data, or intangible losses resulting from your access to or inability to access the Services or from any conduct or content of a third party on the services. In no event shall the aggregate liability of Wabitz exceed one hundred dollars.
Changes to These Terms: We may revise these Terms from time to time. The changes will not be retroactive and the current version will govern your use of the services.
Jurisdiction: The laws of the State of Tennessee, will govern any dispute that arises between you and Wabitz. Any disputes related to these Terms or the Services will be brought solely in the Federal or State courts located in Memphis, Tennessee, United States, and you consent to personal jurisdiction and waive any objection as to inconvenient forum.
Agreement: These Terms form an Agreement between you and Wabitz.com.